The programme is an interactive instructor led webinar aimed at giving learners a basic knowledge of conflict management strategies and tactics.
At the end of this webinar attendees will be able to:
- Outline the various forms of conflict.
- List the steps in the conflict cycle.
- Recognise conflict triggers and escalators.
- Describe the importance of self-awareness and self-control in conflict.
- Explain basic conflict management techniques.
The programme is beneficial to those working in office environments, customer service roles, hospitality and employment or care settings.